Eileen E. Ortega, CTFA
Wealth Advisor | Partner
As a Founding Partner and Wealth Advisor for the firm, Eileen Ortega works with clients to create and manage financial life plans. In her 30-plus years in financial services, she has found that emotions are key drivers behind financial decision-making. She works with clients to address any insecurities about money to help empower them to make sound decisions.
A Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, Eileen focus has expanded over time from personal trust administration to comprehensive financial planning. She derives great joy in serving as a trusted partner to women experiencing a significant transition, such as the loss of a spouse or a divorce.
Eileen and her husband live in Saint Augustine Beach, where they enjoy spending their time with family and being outdoors either on the boat or at the beach. Eileen also enjoys traveling and spending time at their farm in Georgia.
Education and Designations
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA), National Trust School/National Graduate Trust School
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics (with Minor in English), Rutgers University (Douglass College)
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Professional Fiduciary Council of Florida
- Small Business Resource Network
- American Association of University Women