Jay D. Rolfe, CTFA
Wealth Advisor | Partner
For Jay Rolfe, his passion for serving clients is part of his faith journey. As a Founding Partner and Wealth Advisor, he nurtures long-term relationships with our clients and develops financial plans to help them through life’s transitions and toward their goals.
In financial services since 1986, Jay held senior-level positions at the bank, trust company, and wealth management firm level before co-founding Fortress Wealth Planning. His areas of expertise include estate, charitable, legacy, retirement, and tax planning. The feeling that he is having a meaningful impact on clients’ lives is one of the aspects of his role that he finds most rewarding. enjoys most.
Jay and his wife life in Ponte Vedra Beach and enjoy reading, travel, and spending time with their son in the mountains of North Carolina and in Washington DC, where he lives. He places faith in God as his life’s cornerstone, and his activities include small-group Bible study and volunteering for organizations such as Daniel for Kids, a not-for-profit dedicated to helping disadvantaged children.
Education and Designations
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA), American Bankers Association
- Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®), National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- Master of Business Administration, Emphasis in Finance and Economics, University of Tulsa
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy (with Minor in Psychology), University of Tulsa
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Member and Former President, Estate Planning Council of Northeast Florida
- Member, National Association of Accredited Estate Planners
- Board Member, Daniel Foundation