How to Rebuild Your Life: Financial Guidance After the Death of a Spouse
Complimentary ebook: Steps to understand where you are and create a plan for your future.
How to Navigate the Financial Changes After a Spouse Dies
When a spouse has died, it can be overwhelming to understand and navigate the financial changes you face. Download this complimentary guide to understand:
- What you should do within the first few weeks
- What you can do in the months that follow
- How to begin organizing your finances
- The importance of a support team, including a financial advisor
- The significance of a financial plan to your rebuilding process
Financial Advisor Eileen Ortega, CTFA, drew on her expertise and empathy to write this guide. Download it today to begin rebuilding while giving yourself the space you need to heal.
Download the Free Ebook
Guidance for a confusing time.