Financial planning to help women find solid ground after the death of a spouse
A Financial Shield for Times of Loss
When a spouse dies, you are left to contend with a new reality. You may be experiencing shock or grief, and you don’t feel ready to deal with the financial decisions pressing on you. If your spouse handled the family’s finances while they were alive, you might feel even more uncertain. You want a financial advisor who can help relieve the worry and walk you through this challenging time.
- Am I financially OK?
- Which decisions do I need to make now, and which ones can wait?
- Do I need to cut back on my expenses?
- What happens if I get sick?
- Can I afford to help my children and grandchildren if they need it?
You will work one-on-one with founding partner Eileen E. Ortega, CTFA, who specializes in women’s transitions.
Our Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, wealth advisory firm helps women find their footing after a spouse has died.
Eileen and the rest of our team will act to shield your financial situation. Serving as your fiduciary, we help take care of your most immediate needs, including cash flow, pensions and other income sources, insurance needs, and expenses.
We guide with empathy and expertise, stabilizing potential obstacles as we help restore your financial confidence. When you are ready, we start arranging the strategies that help you rebuild and move forward.
We can work with you to:
- Get a grasp on your financial situation
- Decide what needs to be done now and what can wait until you are ready
- Give you the space to focus on yourself by handling the details for you
- Show you how to maintain your financial independence
- Vision how you want your life to look like and lay the groundwork
- Plan for potential costs such as health care to help strengthen your financial wellness
Our goal is to take up the financial burden so that you are free to focus on yourself during this time of profound change. We coordinate with other professionals such as your CPA or estate planning attorney, provide oversight for the details, and regularly connect with you to make sure your questions get answered. Financial assurance is essential to emotional well-being—and we seek to restore that assurance as we partner with you through this transition and beyond.
To get started, schedule a complimentary introductory call.
We will discuss the transition that has prompted you to reach out and how we may be able to help. We will see if their is a mutual fit and if not, point you in the right direction to another resource.
Meet with us for a discovery meeting.
We can meet in person or virtually to discuss your current and future goals, initial strategies we recommend, and how our fee schedule works.